Monday, April 09, 2007

Speaking at the African E-Governance Forum

A very cool morning early March while I was at work, I got a call from the Commonwealth Telecommunications Organisation's office in London seeking my consent to be a speaker at the African E-Governance Forum that held from 27 - 29 March 2007 at the La Palm Royal Beach Hotel, Accra, Ghana.

I was also informed that we were only two youths from Africa that were invited to speak at the forum. After a little bit of further discussion, I consented to the request seeing it as another pedestal to showcase the abundant intellectual gifts of African youths. Over the next few days, we agreed on the topic of my presentation, format and duration.

The next few posts will feature how my journey and presentation at the Forum went.

No comments: